Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Introductions

Hello, My name is Elisha Gallagher. I am a 25 year old enthusiastic, full of life, crazy coffee fenatic, and most of all the "best" Aunt to my nieces and nephews. I love children, and I love spending time with family and friends. I work for Safeway as a cashier/bookkeeper (mostly bookkeeping) and would love to one day not be there but for now it is a filler job!

My objectives in life are as complicated as my family ties are complicated. I dont even know what I want I want out of life. I'm in a pickle or a bind. I dont know where I want to go after I get my AA. I am a very undecided person, and that is what I stress out about most at the moment.

The objectives for this blog were mainly my wants and likes about traveling. I find traveling fun and adventurous. Granted dont get me wrong because I don't travel much, I've had little travel time, but I want a lot more travel time. I have alot of places I would like to visit or go to. Maybe I just want my readers to read about the adventures I have taken and the adventures I would like to take when the opportunity presents it's self.

If anyone would like to get into contact with me, my e-mail is Elishagallagher@g-mail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so you're an undecided person. Flying that a rather interesting comment, and I'm wondering, to myself, if that is necessarily a bad work with things. The nice thing about being undecided is that you get to be open to possibilities. You get to be open to travel, to try new things, and lift new experiences. The good thing about being undecided is that you won't unnecessarily block yourself off from potential. So in a sense, it's a very good thing.